PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
We process your personal data on the following grounds:
• A contract concluded between us and you in order to fulfill our obligations under it;
• Your explicit consent - the purpose is specified for each specific case;
• If required by law
In the following paragraphs you will find information about the processing of your personal data depending on the basis on which we process it.
FOR PERFORMANCE OF A CONTRACT OR IN THE CONTEXT OF PRE-CONTRACTUAL RELATIONS
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the contractual and pre-contractual obligations and to enjoy the rights under the contracts concluded with you.
Purposes of processing:
• establishing your identity;
• management and execution of your request and execution of the concluded contract;
• preparing and sending a bill/invoice for the services you use with us;
• Keeping correspondence related to orders placed, processing requests, reporting problems, etc.
• creating a user profile;
On the basis of the contract concluded between us and you, we process information about the type and content of the contractual relationship, as well as any other information related to the contractual relationship, including:
• personal contact data – contact address, email, phone number;
• identification data – the three names, uniform civil number or personal number of a foreigner, permanent address;
• Data on the orders placed through the user profile;
• e-mail, letters, information about your troubleshooting requests, complaints, requests, complaints;
• credit or debit card information, bank account number or other banking and payment information in connection with the payments made;
The processing of the specified personal data is mandatory for us in order to be able to conclude the contract with you and fulfill it.
We provide your personal data to third parties, and our main goal is to offer you quality, fast and comprehensive service.
We provide personal data to the following categories of recipients (administrators of personal data):
• postal operators and courier companies;
• persons performing consulting services in various fields.
We delete the data collected on this basis 5 years after termination of the contractual relationship, regardless of whether due to expiration of the contract, cancellation or other reason. The term is determined by the 5-year statute of limitations for possible claims from the contract.
TO FULFILL REGULATORY OBLIGATIONS
It is possible that the law stipulates an obligation for us to process your personal data. In these cases, we are required to carry out the processing, such as:
• Obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering Measures Act;
• fulfillment of obligations in relation to distance sales, off-premise sales, provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
• provision of information to the Consumer Protection Commission or third parties provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
• provision of information to the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data in relation to obligations provided for in the normative framework for the protection of personal data;
• obligations stipulated in the Law on Accounting and the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code and other related legal acts, in connection with the keeping of legal accounting;
• provision of information to the court and third parties, within the framework of proceedings before a court, in accordance with the requirements of the normative acts applicable to the proceedings;
• age verification when shopping online.
We delete the data collected pursuant to an obligation provided by law after the obligation to collect and store is fulfilled or ceases. For example:
• under the Accounting Act for the storage and processing of accounting data (11 years),
• obligations to provide information to the court, competent state authorities, etc. grounds provided for in the current legislation (5 years).
When we are required by law, we may provide your personal data to the competent state authority, natural or legal person.
AFTER YOUR CONSENT
We process your personal data on this basis only after your express, unequivocal and voluntary consent. We will not foresee any adverse consequences for you if you refuse to process personal data.
Consent is a separate basis for the processing of your personal data and the purpose of the processing is stated therein, and is not covered by the purposes listed in this policy. If you give us the relevant consent and until its withdrawal or termination of any contractual relationship with you, we prepare suitable product/service offers for you.
On this basis, we only process the data for which you have given us your express consent. Specific data is determined on a case-by-case basis. Typically, the data includes:
On this basis, we may provide your data to marketing agencies and third parties.
Consents may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the fulfillment of contractual obligations. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for any or all of the ways described above, we will not use your personal data and information for the purposes specified above.
We delete the data collected on this basis upon your request or 1 year after their initial collection.
PROCESSING OF ANONYMIZED DATA
We process your data for static purposes, that is, for analyzes in which the results are only generalizable and therefore the data is anonymous. Identification of a specific person from this information is impossible.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure adequate data protection of the company and its customers, we implement all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act.
For the purpose of maximum security in the processing, transfer and storage of your data, we may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
Rights of Users
Each User of the site enjoys all the rights to protect personal data according to Bulgarian legislation and the law of the European Union.
Each User has the right to:
• Being informed (in connection with the processing of his personal data by the administrator);
• Access to your own personal data;
• Correction (if the data is inaccurate);
• Erasure of personal data (right "to be forgotten");
• Restriction of processing by the administrator or personal data processor;
• Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
• Objection to the processing of his personal data;
• The data subject also has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which gives rise to legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him to a significant extent;
• Right to judicial or administrative protection in the event that the data subject's rights have been violated.
The user can request deletion if one of the following conditions is present:
• Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
• The user withdraws his consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
• The data user objects to the processing and there are no overriding legal grounds for the processing;
• Personal data has been processed unlawfully;
• Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State that applies to the controller;
• The personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children and the consent was given by the holder of parental responsibility for the child.
The user has the right to limit the processing of his personal data by the administrator when:
• Dispute the accuracy of the personal data. In this case, the restriction of processing is for a period that allows the administrator to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
• The processing is illegal, but the User does not want the personal data to be deleted, but instead requires the restriction of its use;
• The Administrator no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the User requires them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• objects to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of the administrator take precedence over the interests of the User.
Right of portability.
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to an administrator in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer such data to another administrator without hindrance from the administrator to whom the personal data data is provided when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out in an automated manner. When exercising the right to data portability, the data subject has the right to obtain a direct transfer of the personal data from one administrator to another, when this is technically feasible.
Right to object.
Users have the right to object to the administrator against the processing of their personal data. The administrator of personal data is obliged to terminate the processing, unless it proves that there are compelling legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. In case of objection to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, the processing should be stopped immediately.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
Every User has the right to file a complaint against illegal processing of his personal data to the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data or to the competent court.