Everyone loves four-legged friends and dog memes. We bring to your attention a special review of "dog" coins and tokens. You will learn about the most popular "dog" cryptocurrencies from which you can buy Dogecoin and decide whether it is worth investing in such cryptocurrencies. So let's get started.
Dogecoin is probably the most famous meme coin in the entire crypto market.
Initially, Dogecoin was not considered a serious project - this cryptocurrency was a joke, a meme of programmer Billy Marcus. He created the "dog coin" as a parody of the actively growing cryptocurrencies. That is why the technical structure of Dogecoin, based on the Litecoin blockchain, is quite simple.
However, launched as a simple joke, Dogecoin quickly gained popularity and acceptance among crypto enthusiasts. And all this thanks to the support of the founder of Tesla and SpaceX Elon Musk, who has already received the nickname "Father of Doges", although it is not yet known how many Dogecoins he owns.
Every tweet from Musk boosts the token's value to new all-time highs and generates thousands of dollars in profit for the meme coin's holders.
Elon Musk on Dogecoin
- February 2020, after the publication of a tweet by Elon Musk, where he called Dogecoin "a crypto coin for the people", the price of the token increased by 50%.
- In the spring of 2021, on May 14, Musk tweeted that he was "working with DOGE developers to improve the efficiency of system transactions." After that, the cryptocurrency briefly returned to the top 5 by capitalization.
- Later, on July 1, 2021, Musk announced the impossibility of using the Dojo supercomputer, which is being developed by Tesla, to mine the Dogecoin cryptocurrency. The businessman subsequently mentioned Dogecoin in two more tweets. The coin price then rose by 13% in less than an hour.
- Finally, on July 13, 2021, the Tesla executive mentioned Dogecoin again, responding to a user comment about the possibilities of electric vehicles. The subscriber reported that Tesla's autopilot is able to identify dogs. In a comment, Musk suggested that EVs would display the Dogecoin logo if they spotted a Shiba Inu dog. After this comment, the rate of DOGE is currently up by 2%, and the Dogecoin cryptocurrency development team told the media that they have been cooperating with Elon Musk since 2019.
Is Dogecoin a good investment?
Today, Dogecoin remains the most popular and well-known meme coin with a capitalization of over $27 billion.
According to Coinpedia experts, Dogecoin may reach the level of $1 by the end of 2021. Next year, the cryptocurrency may reach a record level of $2.09. Dogecoin remains one of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, so it is likely to follow the price trajectory of the major coins in the near future.
Kishu INU Coin (KISHU)
The Kishu INU token was launched just days after its 100 trillion coin Shibu INU counterpart. The news of the launch of a new meme coin instantly attracted the attention of investors and hoarders, and trading of the token exceeded several billion dollars.
The total limited supply of Kishu Inu in circulation is 100 quadrillion KISHU tokens.
Keanu Inu Coin (KEANU)
The meteoric rise in the price of the Dogecoin cryptocurrency paved the way for similar cryptocurrencies named after Japanese "inu" (dogs) of various breeds. One of them is the Keanu Inu coin. Charity is at the heart of what the volunteer project team and user community do.
In June 2021, Keanu Inu launched the matrEX decentralized swap exchange. It includes a built-in feature that allows the project to send 0.2% of all transactions to the charity wallet. These funds are then distributed to charities based on user votes.
The project also intends to launch its own NFT market. All proceeds will go to the charity wallet.
- As part of the further development of the charity program, a mobile application with player rewards and automatic donations will be developed.
- Keanu Inu's community has donated funds to Starlight, a charity that helps seriously ill children, and Hope for Paws, which rescues abandoned animals.
- The newly registered Keanu Inu Foundation will implement a multi-year charitable plan.
HOGE Finance Coin (HOGE)
HOGE is a meme token that supports DeFi (decentralized finance). The Hoge Finance project positions its token as "Like DOGE, but DeFi."
The Hoge Finance token is not directly related to DOGE, but there are still similarities here: as in Dogecoin, the developers were just having fun creating a token and memes. There was no expectation that anything serious would happen. According to the founder, it was decided to create the project after "pumping" DOGE by Elon Musk.
The ERC-20 based meme cryptocurrency, considered the DeFi version of DOGE, has already received its fan base #hogearmy. And apparently, DOGE fans are loyal to the new meme token.
There will only ever be 1 billion HOGE tokens in circulation. When a transaction occurs, 1% is burned and the total supply decreases. As a result, the scarcity of the token increases, which directly affects its pricing. In addition, scarcity is also ensured by the distribution of 1% among each HOGE holder. HOGE holders thus have an incentive to spread the token, as the individual net worth of everyone who owns a piece of the network also increases as it grows.
HOGE already has several games. In the future, the company intends to create a platform that will allow token holders to donate or invest in indie games. Games will be released to allow community members to use and earn HOGE.
In the future, the company plans to create a platform that will allow token holders to donate or invest in indie games. In the future, there will even be games that will allow community members to use and earn HOGE. In this way, community members can contribute to the game creation process, both in development and investment.
Shiba Inu Coin (SHIB)
Shiba INU is another dog token that has made waves in the market. Immediately after entering the market, SHIB coin began to be listed on the largest exchanges such as Huobi, Binance, OKEX and many others. Just a day after launch, the token trading volume reached $20 billion. The SHIB token is being talked about as the “Dogecoin killer”.
Will Shiba Inu coin reach $1?
Shiba Inu's maximum supply is limited to 1 quadrillion tokens. This means that crypto Shiba Inu will accumulate a market cap of $1 quadrillion if the token reaches $1. In this case, the Shiba cryptocurrency would have to increase its value by 11.5 million percent.
In May 2021, Shiba Inu rose by 140% per day and renewed its high - currently the asset reached $0.000033. The rise in value of the Dogecoin clone was facilitated by its listing on Binance.
On September 17, 2021, cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase started trading Shiba Inu (SHIB). The asset was previously listed on Coinbase Pro. Amid the news, the Shiba Inu price jumped 35%.
Despite the fact that after the global distribution of tokens by Vitalik Buterin, the price of SHIB fell several times, coin holders are still confident in its value and ability to generate profit. It is likely that in the long run SHIB can bring significant dividends to its holders.
Most of the "dog" coins have low prices. Nevertheless, you can invest in such assets if you are an experienced trader and can predict how tweets from Elon Musk and other celebrities will affect the rates of "dog" coins. Well, or if you just love dogs.
Where to buy DOGE Coin?
All tokens in this review can be purchased at the StealthEX exchange, which provides the possibility of unlimited conversion of over 400 assets in cryptocurrency , without having to register and without additional or hidden fees.
Just go to StealthEX and follow these easy steps: